Mental health & wellbeing
The following selected resources can be used to inform prevention, detection and treatment of mental illness, and management of mental health and wellbeing. Includes sections: 'Overview'; 'Depression & anxiety'; 'Suicide prevention'; 'Delirium' and 'Dementia'.
General mental health organisations:
- Centre for Mental Health - "a charity with over 30 years’ experience in providing life changing research, economic analysis and policy influence in mental health"
- Mental Health Foundation - "dedicated to finding and addressing the sources of mental health problems"
- Mental Health Alliance - a coalition of more than 75 organisations to advocate for fair implementation of the Mental Health Act
- MIND - "provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem... and campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding"
- Rethink Mental Illness - "help millions of people affected by mental illness by challenging attitudes, changing lives"
Depression & anxiety