The following selected 'Data sources', 'Publications by year' and 'General websites' can be used to provide insight into unpaid carers' experiences and inform improved support for them:
Publications by year
- Carers-related guidance published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Carers Partnership in the Health and Wellbeing Alliance - jointly managed by the Department of Health and Social Care, Public Health England and NHS England and is made up of 21 members from the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector
- Carers Trust - a charity that aims to "improve support, services and recognition for anyone living with the challenges of caring, unpaid"
- Older Carers Toolkit published by the Carers Trust
- Carers UK - a "national membership charity for carers, Carers UK is both a support network and a movement for change"
- Carer Research and Knowledge Exchange Network (CAREN) a "knowledge exchange resource for all those across the globe" including a searchable database of carer-related research and evidence provided by the Open University
- Carers Research Collaborative Network "A place for researchers, carers, service users, third sector organisations, practitioners and policy makers to share and exchange information on the evidence base for carer services, research and policy"
- UK Network for Shared Lives and Homeshare - promoting and supporting 'Shared Lives carers' and 'Homeshare UK'
- Carer's allowance - guidance on available financial support for those providing care for at least 35 hours a week published on the government website
- Carers week
- Carers Rights Day