How accessible this website is
This website is designed to be used by as many people as possible. You should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- some visualisations have no text alternative
- much of the data analysis is communicated using colour which is not accessible to colour blind users
- many documents are in PDF format and are not accessible
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are making ongoing changes to improve the accessibility of this site. Particular areas we will focus on are:
- improve support for colour blind users so that information relating to navigation or data is not only communicated by colour but also by text / symbols / patterns
- how the site responds to the screen size so that the content and data can be easily viewed on different devices
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are committed to making this website more accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, contact us.