The following selected 'Data sources', 'Publications' and 'Websites' can inform improving the quality and accessibility of housing:
- Productive Healthy Ageing Profile - includes local, regional and/or national level indicators relating to fuel poverty and housing quality, with national breakdowns by household composition (including age 60+) and other inequalities published by Public Health England.
- Spend and Outcomes Tool (SPOT) includes local authority level comparisons of housing spend and outcomes published by Public Health England
- The English Housing Survey - a range of data reports including annual trends published by the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Projecting Older People Population Information (POPPI) System - includes older age group estimates and projections by 'living status' at national, regional and local authority level. Published by Oxford Brookes University and the Institute of Public Care.
- Health risks of cold homes: data sources - guidance published by Public Health England
- See also publications below such as the 'Living longer' and APPG reports