The following selected 'Websites' and 'Publications' can be used to inform improving opportunities for fulfilling work amongst older people:
- Subnational aging tool includes variation in employment in age 50-64 years indicators at local, region and national level published by the Office for National Statistics
- Work - programmes and research published by the Centre for Ageing Better. "Through our partnerships we’re supporting employers to create age-friendly workplaces and helping over 50s to return to employment."
- Work & Learning published by Age UK. "We can help you with problems over discrimination and your rights, information to help you find a new job or retrain and tips on improving your tech knowledge."
- Guidance: Help and support for older workers published by the Department for Work and Pensions
- Employment and labour market - published by the Office for National Statistics. A collection of data sources, including NOMIS and other tools providing flexible ways of extracting local level data.
- Learning and Work Institute - "an independent policy, research and development organisation dedicated to lifelong learning, full employment and inclusion"
- Centre for Research Into the Older Workforce (CROW) - a University of Hull research centre "established to support employers in adapting their human resource management policies and practices to adapt to ageing demographics"