Get in touch. We will continue to develop this page. If you have examples of practice in reducing the impact of the wider determinants on health outcomes that you would like to share on this page, please get in touch at ProfileFeedback@dhsc.gov.uk.
In this section you will find resources which cover multiple topics related to the wider determinants of health.
- The Institute of Health Equity, a variety of resources related to the wider determinants of health, the Marmot indicator set and health inequality.
- Fair Society Health Lives (The Marmot Review), IHE.
- Practice examples, practice examples on asset based community development from local authorities collected by Public Health England.
- Measures of national wellbeing, national level data on a range of topics from the Office for National Statistics.
- PHE Health economics evidence resource: a summary of economic evidence underpinning public health interventions.
- Health Matters: Community-centred approaches for health and wellbeing, PHE.
- Health Matters - Questions on community centred approaches answered, PHE.
- Public health transformation five years on: a report looking at how the transformation of public health can support action on the wider determinants of health, LGA.
- EURO-HEALTHY Population Health Index geoportal, a mapping tool comparing health across Europe, including wider determinants indicators.
- Joining the dots: Integrating practical support in mental healthcare settings in England, guidance on the cross-cutting advice needs experienced by some people with mental health problems, Citizens Advice.